Cart66 Pro Error Symptoms:
- After clicking submit, confirmation (Receipt) page says “Order Processed” followed by “This order is no longer in the system”
- Gateway Processes Order (tested with Authorize.Net and PayPal Payments Pro)
- No receipt sent to customer and no transaction recorded under orders
- PayPal and Paypal Express Transactions Process correctly
- $0 dollar and 100% off coupon/promotional code orders return error and aren’t recorded
- No plugin update notifications in updates or plugin dashboards
Cart66 order no longer in the system Solution
- Check your version Cart66 plugin version if using 1.5.6 update the plugin to 1.5.8
- Log into Cart66 and go to billing area, from there you can view your receipt which will have a link to download the current version of the plugin
- Using FTP or File Manager Delete existing plugin folder (cart66)
- Upload via “Add New” plugin menu or extract and FTP to your plugins folder.
- Reactivate plugin if necessary
That’s it everything should be working at this point.