The WordPress Toolbar (previously the “admin bar”) is a useful feature in WordPress; its purpose is to provide one-click access to many features and makes managing WordPress based sites a breeze. From the admin bar, you can directly access a number of commonly used features in the WordPress dashboard.
By default, the WordPress toolbar comes with a number of useful features but you may want to tweak it to make it more suitable to your needs. Here are the top 5 tweaks you can use to make the Admin Bar your own:
- Disable WordPress Toolbar
- Add custom links to WordPress toolbar
- Removing links from the WordPress Toolbar
- Customize the Greeting Message
- Admin bar for logged out users
Read the full article at the Webriti Themes Blog